Missy McNabb is passionate about helping others achieve their highest potential and executive coaching is often an accelerator for achieving that goal. Missy has almost 900 hours of executive coaching experience in business, education and non-profit organizations. Descriptions of her coaching experience are below.
Boar's Head Brand (2018-2019): designed first internal program/approach. Formal coaching included:
- Plant Manager Development – coached 2 plant managers. Coaching focus: demonstrating empathy, building trust and communication.
- IT Leadership Team – coached a team of 5 leaders focused on communication, building trust and giving feedback to direct reports.
- IT High Potential – focused on open communication with her manager.
McKesson Provider Technologies (2004): designed first internal program/approach; vetted local external coaches; selected specific external coaches to be part of coaching “stable.” Formal coaching included:
- High Potential Coaching Program – coached 25 high potential leader participants. Note: participant/coachee ultimately became the CIO.
- Individual Coaching – coached 3 women in senior manager positions. Areas of focus: empathy, executive presence, building authentic relationships.
Fulton County Schools (2013): designed the Leadership & Innovation Academy, a program for Principals moving into a new charter system. Curriculum included executive skills workshops and formal executive coaching:
- 1 of 3 coaches coaching 62 participants over 2 years; personally coached 20 Principals.
- One-on-one coaching services provided, as well as group coaching.
Sheltering Arms (2010):
- Coached the Executive Director who was retiring after 40 years of service to the organization; assisted with her envisioning what retirement could look like and still have a fulfilling life.
Department of Homeland Security – USVISIT (2008):
- Coached Human Resources leader on potential changes that could be made to benefit the agency; focused on implementing strategic planning in the HR organization.
Career Coaching (1998):
- Assisted 2 professionals in an individual capacity with career transitions (a lawyer who wanted to leave private practice and start a new chapter & a management consultant who was downsized and wanted to transition to a corporate role).